A. Service Limitations.
We work hard to make your experience enjoyable. However, we cannot always anticipate technical or other operational difficulties which may result in loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. For this reason, you agree that Zambianfootballnews.com, including the services of our third-party service providers, are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”. Neither Zambianfootballnews.com nor our third-party service providers assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any data, communications or personalization settings. Please refer to Section 6 below for full details.
If you believe that content you own has been used on Zambianfootballnews.com in a way that violates your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please provide Zambianftoonallnews.com’s Copyright Agent the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Zambianfootballnews’s Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By email: email@example.com
220 total views, 2 views today